1. If you want to thwart future health problems, it’s never too soon or too late to adopt an exercise and diet regimen.
2. As the group’s questions began to ramify and thwart the event, the author began to think a Q and A session might better serve their interest.
3. Someone built this wall with broken bottles set in the top to thwart the intrusion of outsiders.
4. The irony is that the roof keeps leaking because all these rains continue to thwart any chance of repair.
5. In his televised speech, the Prime Minister assured the citizens that the government was doing everything it could to thwart the activities of both foreign and domestic terrorists.