How do you say people in English? Pronunciation of people in English, a free online English pronunciation dictionary.
We are to pronounce people by audio dictionary. This pronounced audio dictionary provides More accurate, easy way to learn English words pronunciation.
Practice your pronunciation Using our Pronunciation Tools.
use headphones and Google chrome browser for better experience.
Sorry, Your Browser Does not Support the Web Speech API. Try Opening This Tools In Google Chrome.
Press the Start Recognition button and allow access.
Proper pronunciation is important for effective communication and making a positive impression. When you pronounce words correctly, you are more likely to be understood by native speakers and can avoid confusion or misunderstandings.Continue reading
referred to persons or individuals together or as one grouppeople(noun)
(plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
"old people"; "there were at least 200 people in the audience"citizenry, people(noun)
the body of citizens of a state or country
"the Spanish people"people(noun)
members of a family line
"his people have been farmers for generations"; "are your people still alive?"multitude, masses, mass, hoi polloi, people, the great unwashed(verb)
the common people generally
"separate the warriors from the mass"; "power to the people"people(verb)
fill with people
"Stalin wanted to people the empty steppes"people(verb)
furnish with people
"The plains are sparsely populated"human beings in general
despite the horrors she witnessed, Anne Frank never lost her faith in peoplethe body of the community as contrasted with the elite
tensions mounted until the people rose up in rebelliona group of persons who come from the same ancestor
introduced my new boyfriend to my peopleto supply with inhabitants
a science-fiction novel about a mission to people Mars
1. Deviation from obeying the speed limit is what causes dangerous accidents on the road, and why most people choose to follow the rules.
2. I find it rather funny that the anagram ‘bad credit’ to ‘debit card’ exists, as a clear representation of how many people flounder with money.
3. Master Todd, the local magician, made avid claims of telekinesis in order to entice people to come to his show.
4. During the soccer tournament, half the people in the stadium noticed the player’s flagrant behavior that got him expelled from the match.
5. A tingle may occur in the wrists of people who suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome by feeling many different poundings under the skin.
Upload your voice file here to contribute it with the entire community.
No downloads or plug-ins installation is required to learn your pronunciation in digital mp3 audio in a few seconds, you additionally practice your voice and download audio files, you can provide a more precise, better pronunciation voice for your friends!
HowToSay is a free online audio pronunciation dictionary. Which helps anyone to learn the way a word or name is pronounced around the world by listening to its audio pronunciations by native speakers.