1. The musician watched the metronome oscillate back and forth, using it to keep himself from playing too quickly.
2. Though you cannot see it, sound waves constantly oscillate as they travel through the air.
3. After being presented with new evidence, he could not help but oscillate somewhat on his opinion.
4. As a politician, it is expected that he will sometimes oscillate on his policy, changing his stance as new evidence is presented.
5. Lying in his hospital bed, the young boy watched his heartbeat oscillate on the monitor.