1. As soon as the music company sued the singer’s estate, the singer’s widow filed a counterclaim for unpaid royalties.
2. 8. Because the lawyer was tired of his clients taking advantage of him, he changed his employment agreement to include a caveat limiting his number of unpaid hours.
3. To come to a new country, many people enter into servitude and work as unpaid labor until their travel expenses are repaid.
4. After being caught with unpaid merchandised, the kleptomaniac denied stealing.
5. After the child was caught with the store’s unpaid clothing in her pocket, she became aware that her friend had suborn her into shoplifting.