1. Army sergeants objurgate in their troops’ faces assigning them kitchen patrol duty for the slightest mishap.
2. After viewing the yellow stain on the new carpet, the dog owners objurgate the little puppy which caused him to tuck his tail and cower under the bed.
3. The principal and the teacher objurgate the misbehaving student so loudly that the other students could hear them in the classroom.
4. With a red face, the judge would objurgate the criminals who would enter his courtroom until they would admit they were wrong.
5. After the toddler had a temper tantrum in the store, the angry mother would objurgate her son in his face for ten minutes.