1. When Charlie noticed a suspicious transaction made at a store in another state, he immediately notified his bank of the fraudulent activity.
2. Since I have been notified of the change in authorship, I will update the book files accordingly.
3. He quickly got dressed shortly after he was notified about the event taking place in five minutes.
4. I notified the grocery store manager about the milk I needed to purchase was past the expiration date.
5. If anyone speaketh about the crime, the police should be notified right away.