1. Our trip around the world will encompass all of the places we have always wanted to visit.
2. In order to aid high school seniors, the workshop must encompass a number of ways to get money for school.
3. Known for his achromatic photography, the bride was worried about hiring Fred since her photos would not encompass the beauty of the colorful bridesmaids’ dresses.
4. The police officer’s report had to encompass every event that occurred before, during, and after the shooting incident.
5. During my lecture, I tried to encompass all the major battles of World War II.