1. A proponent of affirmative action, the professor explained the importance of improving educational and employment opportunities for marginalized groups.
2. Otis could get a job in law enforcement due to having an educational background in criminology.
3. Even though Liza is an unconventional teacher, she still supports the educational paradigm that is used by most of the veteran teachers at her school.
4. The bureaucracy of the legislative government is delaying the passage of much needed educational funding.
5. The congressman will expatiate for hours on the importance of educational spending.