How to pronounce beat down in English
How do you pronounce beat down in English? Pronunciation of beat down in English, a free online English pronunciation dictionary.
How do you say beat down in English
other language pronunciation of beat down
Beat down in sign language
List of meaning for beat down
beat down, bargain down(verb)
persuade the seller to accept a lower price
"She beat the merchant down $100"beat down(verb)
"The sun beat down on the hikers"beat down(verb)
dislodge from a position
"She beat the dealer down to a much better price"
List of Synonyms for beat down
List of Antonyms for beat down
Antonyms not found, are you like to contribute Antonyms of this word please share it.
Translation found for beat down in different languages
Translation not found, are you like to contribute Translation of please share it.
beat down in Sentence
1. As the rain beat down on the campsite, the drenched fire contained not one smoldering cinder of would.
2. The August sun beat down mercilessly over the heads of the lost hikers, causing them to swoon from dehydration.
3. As the rain beat down on the highway, a car skittered across the slick road and careened down the hill.
4. The bully was glaring at the skinny freshman, letting him know that a beat down was coming with his angry gaze.
5. The dreadful heat beat down on the farmhands, making their day’s work even more grueling.
Words Related to beat down
Quotes and Sayings containing the term sun beat down
Can you give more exactness and precision pronunciation for beat down in your voice?
Upload your voice file here to contribute it with the entire community.